The environment we are living in currently leaves no choice for us but splurging heavy on the survival items. So when I got to know about the Blazeray Tactical Flashlight which is an inexpensive and fraction of the cost than the leading brands, I had to get my hands on this.
You can also be prepared for the worst possible case scenario without the need to break your bank for it but before that read my unbiased review about the same.
A quick rundown of what Blazeray Tactical Flashlight is all about?
It is state of the art combat flashlight. Before releasing to the public, it was by the US Special Forces as it was designed for them. Handling this flashlight is very easy due to its strong and lightweight grip. You will be amazed to know that it can withstand any situation; submerge it in the water or run down the vehicle, and nothing will hamper its functionality. Reason being due to its anodized metal and water resistant feature. It is made of super light T5 aluminum which makes this flashlight damage and scratch resistant. It’s so durable that even corrosion won’t damage this device.
How does it work?
Blazeray Tactical Flashlight uses up the most innovative tactical illumination technology developed with the latest breakthrough in the LED tech which is US developed Cree XM-L2 LED lamp. With the help of this technology, it shines very high and can last up to 1000000 hours. So when next time you are in the emergency situation you can be assured that your battery won’t die, and you won’t be left in the dark. To make it more effective, you can switch your brightness from high to low using the 5 modes it comes with which includes three brightness settings; low medium and high.
How should I use this flashlight?
- Blazeray Tactical Flashlight includes five modes. Some caters to the brightness (low, medium, high) and others to SOS feature. To shift through these features, simply half press the power button and cycles it according to the mode you want.
- Extend the head of the flashlight to zoom in and out
- To charge it, insert the USB charger on the opposite side of the socket..
Reason why you should have this flashlight
- Compact: – You can practically carry it around anywhere
- Emits such a bright light: – It shines so bright that you can blind someone if you point it to their eyes
- Inexpensive: – Like I said above US Special Forces used to use this device so its functionality is not something you will find in any store. Its features certainly match to those big leagues which are very expensive to buy.
- Design: – It’s simple design clearly outperforms every other tactical flashlight you have ever used
- Durable: – Blazeray Tactical Flashlight can withstand any climatic condition and after all this its functionality won’t suffer.
Take a look at few testimonials
Mike, 31 I carry it with me almost all the times. This flashlight is so bright and that It can blind those attackers and so compact that it fits perfectly in any bag I carry. I would recommend Blazeray Tactical Flashlight to all
Patrick, 24 going hiking without Blazeray Tactical Flashlight is not possible for me. Its brightness mode and battery power make me feel safe, and it’s so light weighted, and the handy grip doesn’t hurt my hand while I am carrying it for hours.
From where should I buy it?
It is only available through the online mode. To make a purchase of Blazeray Tactical Flashlight, click the link below.
What are its main features?
It can shine up to 800 lumens and with setting it on the high, the ultra-binding bright light is capable of blinding anyone who is trying to attack you. It has the SOS feature which you can use when you are in an emergency to signal it for help. You can also use this to defend yourself from the attackers with the help of its sharp and sturdy edge.
What’s so special about it?
It is powerful tactical flashlight which Special Forces used to use due to its brightest and most powerful flashlight till date. Other flashlights still use XML T6 which isn’t brighter than the new technology this flashlight uses that is Cree XM-L2 LED lamp. Due to this, it is capable of producing 20% more power.
Where should I store?
Disaster can happen anytime so keep Blazeray Tactical Flashlight somewhere you are most likely to use or see in the everyday situation like in your car or your room and office and lastly with your camping gear.